FOR MORE INFORMATION
DGOC Help Desk
(618) 220-8904, DSN 770
The DGOC Operations Division supports global net-centric solutions by providing the day-to-day technical operation, defense, control and management of the portions of the DODIN that support global operations.
The Operations Division:
- Manages the overall DODIN:
- Coordinates and directs actions among network operations centers to troubleshoot and restore operational network services for the DODIN.
- Directs the dispatch of contract or personnel to network node sites to repair or replace faulty equipment.
- Schedules authorized service interruptions and corrects identified deficiencies.
- Provides IA Security services in support of Combatant Commanders:
- Vigilant watch of the SIPRNet and NIPRNet for Combatant Commanders, DECCs, and other DOD agencies.
- Proactive trending, tier 2 operational analysis, and knowledge management of all CERT aggregate information.
- Actively manage the Joint Intrusion Detection Systems (JIDS) within the Sensor Grid.
The DISA Global operations floor hours of operation are 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.